The Harley Davidson FXRS 1340 Low Rider was produced from 1986 to 1992 and featured a four-stroke, 45-degree V-twin, OHV engine with a capacity of 1337cc. The bike had a compression ratio of 8.5:1 and was air-cooled. It had a 38mm Keihin carburetor and relied on a cold battery for ignition. The electric start delivered a maximum power of 58 HP at 5000 rpm, and a torque of 90.8 Nm at 3600 rpm. The transmission had five speeds, and the final drive was a belt. The front suspension had a travel of 175mm, while the rear suspension had a travel of 91mm, both were adjustable. The front and rear brakes were single 292mm discs with one-piston calipers, while the tyres were MT 90-16. The bike weighed 290 kg and had a fuel capacity of 16 litres. The bike was known for its comfortable, low-slung riding position, which was made possible by the low-pull back handlebars and forward-mounted footpegs. The model was particularly popular among riders who sought a machine that combined performance with distinctive looks, and among those who used the bike for cruising. The bike remains a collector’s item, and enthusiasts can find ways to restore or customize their Harley Davidson FXRS 1340 Low Rider.
Make Model: Harley Davidson FXRS 1340 Low Rider
Year: 1986 – 92
Motor: Viertakt, 45 Grad V-Twin, OHV, 2 Ventile pro Zylinder.
Hubraum: 1337 cm³ / 81,5 cu-in
Bohrung x Hub: 88,8 x 108,0 mm
Ansaugung: 38mm Keihin Vergaser
Ignition: Col battery
Max Power: 58 hp / 42.3 kW @ 5000 rpm
Max Torque: 90.8 Nm / 67 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm
Front Suspension: 38mm Telescopic air assistance, 175mm wheel travel.
Rear Suspension: Dual shocks preload adjustable, 91mm wheel travel.
Vordere Bremsen: Einzelne 292-mm-Scheibe 1-Kolben-Bremssattel
Hintere Bremsen: Einzelne 292-mm-Scheibe mit 1 Kolbenzange.
Vorderradreifen: MT 90-16
Hinterreifen: MT 90-16
Wet-Weight: 290 kg / 640 lbs
Kraftstoffkapazität: 16 Liter / 4.2 US gal
- Harley Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom (2007-08)
- Harley Davidson FLHS 1340 Electra Glide (1988)
- Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic (2016-17)
- Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe (2014)
- Harley Davidson XL1200R Sportster Roadster (2004-05)
- Harley Davidson CVO Limited 115th Anniversary (2018)
- Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide (2017)
- Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide (2018)
- Harley Davidson XL 1200T Superlow (2016)
- Harley Davidson FXDF Dyna Fat Bob (2010)
- Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic (2018)
- Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2017 (2018)
- Harley Davidson XL 1200C Sportster Custom (2018-19)
- Harley Davidson XL 1200L Sportster (2006-07)
- Harley Davidson FXDS Cabrio (1994-97)
- Harley Davidson Freewheeler 114 (2019)
- Harley Davidson XL 883 Sportster (2004-05)
- Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 95 Jahrestag (1998)